Check Your Cash Contest
What would you do with $100,000?
Shop till you drop at the Jersey Shore. Starting June 15th the Jersey Shore Convention and Visitors Bureau in partnership with Press Communications will offer the all new and exciting Check you Cash Contest. Shop in Monmouth and Ocean Counties, get your change, text in the serial numbers off you dollar bills and see if your number matches that in our vault for that week. It's that simple. CHECK YOUR CASH and you could win $100,000. Check you dollar Bills. TEXT NJCONTEST to 444999, Enter the serial number on your dollar bill and see if you won.
The following rules apply.
- 1. Official Promotion Rules: The parties hereto acknowledge that Sponsor must prepare and post Sponsor's Official Promotion Rules which must be readily available to all potential contestants and must reflect the terms and conditions of this contract, including specifically the following terms:
- a. Employees, agents, successors, and assignees of Sponsor, its advertising agencies and promotional companies involved in this Promotion, as well as family and household members of same, shall be ineligible to participate in the Promotion and shall be ineligible for any prize covered herein.
- b. Names and likenesses of Promotion winner(s) may be used by Sponsor and Sponsor's designee(s) for promotional purposes without further compensation to Sponsor or the Promotion winner(s).
Where Sponsor's Official Promotion Rules conflict in any way with the terms of this contract, the conflict shall be resolved according to the terms in this contract. Sponsor is responsible for any and all prizes payable under the terms of Sponsor's Official Promotion Rules which are not in compliance with or payable under the terms of this contract. Sponsor warrants that Sponsor's Official Promotion Rules comply with federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- 2. Conditions:
- a. If the actual conditions of the Promotion differ in any material way from those stipulated in this contract or amendments thereto, SCA incurs no liability unless such changes have been approved in writing by SCA prior to commencement of the Promotion.
- b. SCA is not a party to or involved in the conduct of the Promotion and its name shall not be used by Sponsor in conjunction with the Promotion without prior written permission. Sponsor agrees to indemnify SCA for any claims initiated as a result of Sponsor's implementation or conduct of the Promotion.
- c. Unless otherwise stated herein, all claims for payment of prize awards must be reported to SCA, within three (3) normal business days of a potential winning event.
- d. All copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights currently owned or created by the Sponsor or SCA shall remain the property of the respective owner or creator. SCA is a designee of Sponsor for purposes of paragraph 3.b. above. Sponsor's use of the Promotion Name/Type above shall inure to the benefit of SCA. In addition to SCA's rights pursuant to 3.b. above, SCA further reserves the right to use the Promotion, the Promotion Name and/or images or descriptions of said Promotion in its promotional marketing materials without any compensation to any party involved in the Promotion.
- e. Unless otherwise specified herein, any prize liability, incentive bonus, risk of excess redemption or performance award for which Sponsor has contracted with SCA hereunder shall not be indemnified, guaranteed or insured by any other entity.
- f. Sponsor agrees that any dispute arising under this contract shall be resolved by binding arbitration pursuant to the commercial rules of the American Arbitration Association. The site of such arbitration shall be Dallas, Texas.
- g. This contract, including exhibits and attachments, represents the entire final agreement between Sponsor and SCA, and supersedes any prior agreement, oral or written. Any modification hereto must be in writing and signed by the parties. Sponsor shall maintain the confidentiality of this contract. If any provision(s) of this contract is unenforceable or waived in writing by SCA, all other provisions remain in full force and effect.