Jersey Shore Convention and Visitors Bureau
We are located at:
Jersey Shore Premium Outlets
Tinton Falls NJ 07753
57 South Main Street
Neptune New Jersey 07753
About the Jersey Shore Convention and Visitors Bureau
Discover your Jersey Shore destination with help from the Jersey Shore Convention & Visitors Bureau. The JSC&VB is the fastest growing destination marketing organization in New Jersey promoting the Jersey Shore region as a destination for individuals and families, businesses and organizations, and meeting and travel planners for both domestic and international markets. The JSC&VB is the official provider of information on the people, places and events that make the Jersey Shore a prime travel destination. For more information, visit http://www.visitthejerseyshore.com/ or call Executive Director Robert Hilton at 732-337-7061.
The Jersey Shore Convention and Visitors Bureau is a destination marketing organization currently funded through memberships and state grant funding.
The JSCVB promotes a positive image of the environmental, cultural, and historic assets of the region through marketing programs that increases leisure and business tourism thus increasing visitor expenditures, tax revenues and employment opportunities.
The organization is organized and operated exclusively to promote tourism in the Jersey Shore region (Monmouth and Ocean Counties) to stimulate commerce, strengthen the regional tax base and to support educational, cultural, historic and tourism institutions.
The Purpose includes:
- Coordinating events, promotional campaigns, and collaborative ventures individually and/or in conjunction with governmental and private sector entities engaged in economic development through tourism marketing to raise the profile of the region; to draw visitors to the destination; to promote community revitalization.
- Coordinating programs, infrastructure and other initiatives that will assist the tourism industry.
- Creating increased employment opportunities for residents
- Promoting culture, history and diversity of the region to residents, visitors and businesses.
- Provide our sponsors and members the ability provide the marketing tools on a regional basis to support year round visitors tot eh Jersey Shore. We are the marketing arm of the town, chambers and organization that generally could not afford marketing on an individual basis.